The Coca Cola Christmas truck is coming to Essex!
The Coca Cola Christmas truck is coming to Essex – and this is when you can see it!
The holidays are coming, as Coca Cola have just released the dates that the truck will be coming to Essex.
For the seventh year running, the festive lorry will tour the country in the run up to the big day, with 42 locations listed. This year’s visitors are promised to be treated more than ever!
When is it coming to Essex?
The Coca Cola Christmas truck tour kicks off in Glasgow on November 7th, before making its way down the country and stopping in the county on November 29th at Victoria Circus in Southend.
The truck will also be stopping off in Harlow and Lakeside Shopping Centre for two dates – so there’s plenty of time to visit the Christmas truck!
It will be at Harlow’s Market Square on November 30th, and will spend it’s grand finale at Lakeside on December 16th and 17th.
What can I expect from the Coca Cola truck?
At each stop, visitors can take photos and project their festive selfies across the side of the truck in a winter wonderland setting.
If you’re turning up as the sun sets to see the beautiful lights on the Christmas truck, you are promised to see the truck come to life with a special animation celebrating the magic of Christmas.
And of course, you will be able to enjoy a 150ml can of Coca Cola Classic, Diet Coke or Coke Zero.
Where else is the Coca Cola truck visiting?
- Glasgow, Silverburn Centre – 11th November
- Glasgow, Asda Robroyston – 12 November
- Newcastle, Asda Bolden Collery – 14 November
- Newcastle, Tesco Extra – 15 November
- Swansea, Tesco Extra – 16 November
- Northumberland, Sanderson Arcade – 16 November
- Northumberland, Sanderson Arcade – 17 November
- Bristol, The Mall – 18 November
- Newcastle, Intu Metrocentre – 18 November
- Newcastle, Intu Metrocentre – 19 November
- Cardiff, Queen Street – 19 November
- Plymouth, Drake Circus Shopping Centre – 21 November
- Bradford, Morrison’s Victoria Street – 21 November
- Pudsey, Asda – 22 November
- Gainsborough, Marshalls Yard – 23 November
- Bournemouth, The Triangle – 23 November
- Bournemouth, The Triangle – 24 November
- Leeds, Whiterose Shopping Centre – 24 November
- Hull, St Stephens Shopping Centre – 25 November
- Southampton, Westway Shopping Centre – 25 November
- Southampton, Westway Shopping Centre – 26 November
- Doncaster, Lakeside Village – 26 November
- Sheffield, Fox Valley – 28 November
- Leyton, Asda – 28 November
- Huddersfield, Mccaulay Street – 29 November
- Southend-on-sea, Victoria Circus – 29 November
- Bolton, Middlebrook Retail Park – 30 November
- Harlow, Market Square – 30 November
- St Helens, Tesco Extra – 1 December
- Ipswich, Asda – 1 December
- Peterborough, Tesco Extra – 2 December
- Manchester, Intu Trafford – 2 December
- Manchester, Intu Trafford – 3 December
- Mansfield, Tesco – 3 December
- Liverpool, Liverpool One – 5 December
- Liverpool, Liverpool One – 6 December
- Baldock, Tesco Extra – 6 December
- Watford, Asda – 7 December
- Telford, Telford Shopping Centre – 7 December
- Wembley, London Designer Outlet – 8 December
- Nottingham, Victoria Retail Park – 8 December
- London, Jingle Bell Ball – 9 December
- London, Jingle Bell Ball – 10 December
- Birmingham, Edgbaston Street – 9 December
- Birmingham, Edgbaston Street – 10 December
- Coventry, Broadgate – 11 December
- Reading, Riverside Shopping Centre -13 December
- Rushden, Waitrose – 14 December
- Milton Keynes, Xscape – 15 December
- Essex, Lakeside – 16 December
- Essex, Lakeside – 17 December
We can’t wait to see the Coca Cola Christmas truck in Essex!
Photo credit: The Fact Site